We’ll take care of you like family at Oak Ridge Healthcare Center.
Since 1963 Oak Ridge has served the community of Roseville, CA as a boutique, locally owned and operated business. We have 66 five-star Medicare-certified beds ensuring a professional and first-class personal touch. We are conveniently located minutes from Sutter Hospital.
We provide our residents with physical, occupational, and speech therapy from a team of qualified rehabilitation therapists. Our goal is to help residents regain their health, independence, and quality of life at the highest level possible.
- Full-time, one-on-one physical therapy
- Training in mobility, gait stability, ambulation, posture, and positioning
- Custom exercise programs to re-educate muscles, increase muscle function and improve coordination
- Specialty programming and technology to promote balance and fall prevention
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization to increase range of motion and manage contractures
- Education and training in dressing, bathing, eating and grooming
- Activities for memory, orientation, and cognitive integration
- Adaptive techniques and equipment to overcome physical disabilities
- Strengthening and coordination exercises
- Exercises to reduce the effects of arthritis or other conditions to maintain normal joint movement
- Therapeutic environment for activities of daily living re-training with full kitchen, bathroom, and bed
- Exercises designed to recover speech, language and memory skills
- Programs to strengthen verbal and non-verbal communication, including hearing impaired
- Functionally appropriate diets
- Focus on oral muscle strength and functions required for speaking and swallowing
Schedule a Tour
Licensed by the State of California, we are an approved Medicare and Medi-Cal provider with many services covered by various commercial insurance plans. Schedule a tour today to learn more.
Come Work with Us!
Working at Oak Ridge Healthcare Center is more than a job, it’s an opportunity for a career helping others every day. Join our team of caring professionals and experience what it’s like to work in a dynamic atmosphere with coworkers that feel like family.
310 Oak Ridge Drive
Roseville, CA 95661