Injuries and medical issues are a fact of life, but the skilled professionals at Oak Ridge Healthcare Center are dedicated to bringing residents back to their full potential. We offer a comprehensive approach to rehabilitation, including:
- A team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Post-hospital care for those recovering from strokes
- Orthopedic interventions for fractures, hip and knee replacements, cardiopulmonary conditions, and more
- Recreational programs and specialized care for those suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia
- Therapy care plans developed to fit individual treatment needs
- Coordination of equipment and needs for a successful transition home
All of our therapy services are provided on-site by a knowledgeable, experienced, and caring staff, many of whom have served with us for ten years or more. Our team helps patients achieve optimal physical and cognitive function in their daily activities in both short- and long-term rehabilitation plans. Lastly, both patients and their families are given the resources to cope with social and emotional adjustment both during and after therapy. We’ll gladly provide assistance with medical treatments, medication, and maintenance therapy programs.